Home

The Silverton Ancient Charities comprises of a collection of 13 legacies, the earliest dating from 1616 and now formed into a modern charitable trust controlling property, land and investments.

The Silverton Parochial Trust is managed by seven resident trustees.

Funds are available for the immediate assistance of parishioners who are in a condition of ‘need, hardship or distress’ which is not provided for by the state schemes such as Social Services or state benefit programmes.